Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Tis the Season to Bash Jesus

Everyday I go through a ton of email and news and this time of the year is especially fun because the media gurus and liberals in the theology world just like to run the name of Christ through the mud.

So over at my E-Involved website I've shared a few stories in the news about the bashing of my Lord Jesus.

And I'll leave you with this question - if Jesus isn't God like He said He is, then why is there such animosity towards His message and Him? Why do these people who hate Christ want to shut up
His message?

Could it be because He IS the Messiah?

I think so.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i have a suggestion the title can't be a tag it can only just be letters just to tell you but your blog is very good i like your style

December 8, 2004 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The title is a graphic. But if you know how to take out the img tag and still leave my image then tell me! I would love my name to be in there instead.

December 9, 2004 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find anyones belief in "jesus" or "the lord" to be utterly hysterical. It's not that we don't believe in Jesus...its that we think that your religion and belief systems are UTTER NONSENSICAL IDIOCY>>>HAHA....all you christians whine about how "jesus' name is being dragged through the mud" well...you know what? you people deserve it for HATING GAYS and HATING WOMEN and DEMONIZING ANYONE ELSE WHO BELIEVES IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR WEIRD RELIGION. get a fucking clue

WKR
http://www.ohthebill.com
ohthebilldotcom@gmail.com

December 12, 2004 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Blogesota said...

I agree there's plenty of hate, but it isn't directed at Jesus. It's directed at people like you who force your particular version of religion on everyone else. You need to get over the idea that you are the victim of some sort of persecution because you are unable to force everyone else to observe your religion. Who do you think you're fooling?

December 12, 2004 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home