Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas Cards and more

Today has been a great day. I've spent quite a bit of it addressing a ton of Christmas cards to many friends all over the United States. In fact, some of you might even be getting a card from me, just because you were brave enough to give me your address!

However, I love Christmas because it's a great time of year to remember all those people the Lord has placed in your life. Some of them you may never meet in person, but you know because of their faith in the Lord Jesus, you will meet some day in heaven. I totally look forward to that day.

While I was making out cards I was listening the to radio and remembering some of the great Christmas music of the past. And yesterday I just happened to see this woman named Pam Pierce who has the most beautiful voice in the world. She was on TV singing Christmas carols and you have got to hear her. Click on over to her website and listen to her, she's great!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

October 21, 2005 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

This time of year I love to see what others are talking about concerning Christmas plans or activities and what they are doing about sending out Christmas cards. While trying to get some new ideas, I’ve read some pretty hilarious stuff. My keyword search led me to Christmas Cards and more. While your site wasn’t exactly what I was looking for, I’m glad I came across it. Interesting read. Happy holidays to you.

October 22, 2005 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Christmas has got to be my favorite time of year. I just love to read about what people are doing and thinking. I’m always looking for some great ideas on how to make this year more special than ever for my loved ones. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts and I hope you have a great Christmas!

October 27, 2005 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Christmas is such a fun time of year. While it’s quite expensive sending out Christmas cards, giving gifts and throwing parties, I just love it! It’s also a time for expressing appreciation to people. Although we have never met and never will, I just wanted to extend to you my best for the holidays. I have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you have a great Christmas.

November 6, 2005 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home