Friday, December 03, 2004

12 years of working hard

A few days ago I was really struggling finishing up a paper for school. Sometimes it is really difficult to stay the course especially when you are being told to do things that you are not crazy about.

Remember as a child being forced to eat veggies, well, it's kind of the same thing in school. You know the paper is a good thing, but it's really hard to swallow sometimes. Anyway, the drill is over and I've completed another semester of college.

And I wanted to just encourage you if you're struggling accomplishing a task you don't want to do. It's about endurance. It's about perspective and not comfort. I think that get's lost in today's culture because we are so saturated with things that center around us.

Things worth working for take time. And trust me one this, I've been in college 12 years, and it's been a long journey. But the great news is that it's a journey that I chose to take and a journey that has literally changed my life. So hang in there if you're stuck doing things you don't want to do right now. In the end you will be successful.

Always remember Successful people do the things they don't want to do, in order to end up doing what they want to do. Unsuccesful people do what they want to do, and then end up doing what they don't want to do. It pays to work hard. Do it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home