Monday, November 29, 2004

Wonkette...oh boy!

Yesterday I flipped on C-Span and started listening to Ana Marie Cox as she gave her speech about how blogging impacted or didn't impact this years election. She was young, sassy and very interesting to watch. The problem is that she's no lady and extremely immature.

I have no problem with people who have differing opinions, that's what makes the world go around. What I have an issue with is lack of respect, and immaturity and Ana displays both.

Her website is filled with vulgarities and for that reason alone, should not be read. I don't get how someone can find using foul language funny or even reasonable. If you're so intellectual and thoughtful, I would think there would be a way to communicate your point without reducing yourself to the level vulgarity.

Good thing there are some conservatives who have a little respect for the written word. That's why I'm here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home