Wednesday, November 03, 2004

President Bush Wins...but let the whining begin...

Praise the Lord for the re-election of President George W. Bush!!! Personally, I'm rejoicing because there was a ton of evil that came from the other side.

So for "fun" I wanted to look at what the losers are saying. Enjoy friends!

From Altercation - "The problem is just this: Slightly more than half of the citizens of this country simply do not care about what those of us in the “reality-based community” say or believe about anything. "

Oh, so those of us, the majority of us who voted for GWB don't live in reality huh? Unbelievable!

From Andrew Sullivan's Blog - "I am a 25 year-old gay man, and I can't even describe how saddened I am today by the re-election of President Bush and the numerous state amendments banning gay marriage that were passed on election day. I'm not really angry... just very sad and afraid. I don't know what country I live in anymore. I thought this was the land of freedom. I thought I was free to pursue my own happiness. But right now I feel like my country hates me. What is going on?"

You still live in the United States of America. It is the land of freedom. You can still pursue your happiness. And your country doesn't hate you. Not enough of those with your beliefs voted - it's really that simple.

The Democrats.US website has a great cartoon even though I disagree with it. Go here to see it - http://www.democrats.us/ . Note the Apathy.... I think the cartoonist is in another world if he really thought that!

From Margaret Cho's blog - Ikes! "The Bush administration will be sorry they won this battle, for they now look forward to losing the war. Ultimately, a government cannot defeat its people, no matter how much power they assume or how corrupt they are...."

An absolultely HATEFUL cartoon of the Bush family at My Stolen Nation (warning, the language is bad)

I think this is enough to prove the left are a bunch of sore losers. Ha! :)










4 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

Great post! I quoted it here.

November 3, 2004 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just wanted to point out that the comment about the "reality-based community" was a quote from one of Bush's senior advisors. It made quite a stir when it came out. Here is an excerpt from the article, which I think was originally in the New York Times:

"In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn't like about Bush's former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were ''in what we call the reality-based community,'' which he defined as people who ''believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.''

Also, that cartoon may be hateful, but it is also accurate.

It is a truly dark day for America.

Why did you vote for Bush? Why did the worst president in the history of our country deserve your vote? Just because he asked for it after the first debate? Do you really feel comfortable with the fact that the person in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal on earth cannot even pronounce the word 'nuclear'?

Again, it is a truly dark day for America.

November 4, 2004 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacy, the dehumanization of gay people is immoral. Get yourself educated.

November 4, 2004 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So for "fun" I wanted to look at what the losers are saying.

How very Christian of you to make such comments. Then Christians wonder why others find them so offensive.

November 4, 2004 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home