Friday, November 26, 2004

The Day After...Walking socks

It's the day after Thanksgiving and here I am finally getting a moment to say hi. This isn't exactly my typical entry, but that can wait because I'll do that after I write this.

How was your Thanksgiving this year? Mine was absolutely wonderful. And today has been just as great - even though I've still got work to do. :)

I decided to get myself back into a walking routine with my dogs and so I braved Big 5 this morning. I was shocked at how many people were in there. Usually when I go there is no one! So I guess they don't call this "black Friday" for nothing.

I bought a pedometer, which just happened to be on sale for 9.95 - reg. price about 15.00, and I was told by a good source that walking socks made the difference when walking long distances. So I bought 4 pairs of specifically designed walking socks. They weren't on sale, and they were $4 a pair. And when I got home, I tried them on and I'm telling you they were comfortable! I've never worn such nice socks. They were padded in the toes and heel and they had arch support! Amazing...

Then my pups and I went on a 3 mile walk and by the end my dogs were lagging behind and I was yelling at them to catch up with me. I think they were just trying to make me feel good.

It was good. And now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home