Thursday, November 04, 2004

Can You Feel the Love?

Earlier today, as is custom, I decided to visit John's Americablog to see how the homosexual activists are responding to this election. It's really sad and venomous.

John posted an entry called A Time for Healing Part 2 and I commented by simply telling John that he would remain in my prayers. Since I've been praying for him for months, I thought I'd just tell him that since in the past he's professed a Christian faith.

Well, to John's credit he didn't respond to my post. However some of his other readers did.


Hey, Stacey;You'll remain in mine, too. Bush is a lying, cheating hypocrite, and if you're deluded enough to have been taken in by him, you'll need ALL the prayin' you can get. If you like his policies so DAMN much why aren't you volunteering to go to Iraq? Hypocrite.Greyseeker Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 10:31 am #

(Note Greyseeker doesn't leave an email address or any contact information, and totally just attacks by name calling etc.)


Oh Stacey; I now know why you're not in Iraq. I just checked your website. TOO DAMNED FAT, is my guess. Sorry.Greyseeker Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 10:34 am
#

This "devildoc" retard and that cunt stacey are both going to burn in hell.... If by "healing" you mean "becoming a bigoted right wing prick" like these clowns, guess what I'm not healing either fuckers.. Yes, if you don't want equality for ALL you are a fucking bigot. And try remembering your fucking COMMANDMENTS, specifically "thou shall not kill" I think is a pretty fucking important one you hypocritical pricks. I agree 100% with John. Bush can "GO FUCK HIMSELF" to quote his minion Dick....gr00vey Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 2:02 pm #

Then there was a post about John Ashcroft possibly leaving his current post and the question was asked if he would be appointed to the Supreme Court. Personally, I would love that. However, I left another simple comment at the blog stating that I would like to see Judge Roy Moore appointed to the Supreme Court. That was it.

But here are a few responses to that comment.

Yes Stacy, it is scary when Supreme Court Justices, like Antonin Scalia, refuse to believe or accept that gay people are human beings. Roy Moore is just another like them.If these people want to convert others to Christ, maybe they should find a church and get out of government.CPT_Doom Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 3:10 pm #

If ya'll don't want Stacy to troll here, go to HER blog and start trolling there. That's what *I'm* going to do tonight while I'm watching TV. She's this HUGE biblethumper. I wonder if she's married? YOU ALL know what the Bible says about such things.. No state may sanction marriage between a man and an aggressive woman(Proverbs 21:9, 21:19, 25:24, 27:15)BEAT HER at her OWN game...Greyseeker Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 3:58 pm #


People like Stacy don't even realize what is going on. Blinded by stupidity and taking the loving words of Jesus out of context, to conform to their own beliefs. She will see, in the end. By the way: has anyone seen that BORING blog of hers? And that picture. Tell me she's single. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Chin Up! Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 4:01 pm #


You know, these losers like Stacy and Devildoc (how appropriate) keep clogging up this blog. You know, Stacy has a blog. Let's EVERYBODY, go there today and tomorrow and tomorrow and challenge her, and piss her off and shut her down. I have seldom seen such an ignorant, self-righteous blog. She deserves to get hassled...Greyseeker Email Homepage 11.04.04 - 10:55 am #

_____

A few final comments.

I am married, since it was asked. Happily for over a decade. My husband is wonderful and my life is great.

Second, I don't "troll", and if leaving two simple and very short comments is considered such a problem, then I would suggest I'm not the one with the problem.

Third, I'm glad you're coming to my blog. I don't get annoyed or irritated by that at all. I like it. See, I'm not afraid of your opinions or comments. That's why I have comments available for you to be able to make.

And contrary to what you may think, I am highly educated and not as "fat" as you think either :)

Have a great night!



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, Greyseeker here. Good to see that NO ONE is commenting on your site.... it gives me hope for the future... Oh, and I'm NOT a homosexual activist. I am a gay person who is tired of a tired Christian hegemony telling me what I can and cannot do, and dragging a contradictory, confusing piece of literature that was written 2000 years ago by a bunch of sheepherders to justify their hatred and derision. That simple enough? You can be a Christian, just stay out of my life.

Sorry about your mom. What do you say about a God that would do that to a person and family? Maybe she just didn't pray hard enough....

November 4, 2004 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, Greyseeker here. Good to see that NO ONE is commenting on your site.... it gives me hope for the future... Oh, and I'm NOT a homosexual activist. I am a gay person who is tired of a tired Christian hegemony telling me what I can and cannot do, and dragging a contradictory, confusing piece of literature that was written 2000 years ago by a bunch of sheepherders to justify their hatred and derision. That simple enough? You can be a Christian, just stay out of my life.

Sorry about your mom. What do you say about a God that would do that to a person and family? Maybe she just didn't pray hard enough....

November 4, 2004 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger tim said...

Interesting how those who oppose your opinion can't bear to engage in civil discourse or trust in the merit of their positions. Keep up the good work Stacy!

November 4, 2004 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Tim;

My own mother goes under knife Monday at 2pm for cancer surgery and it's possible she's going to die. The Doctor described to us what it's going to be like. You know, if there IS such a thing as god, or some entity supposedly paying attention to us, if HE plucks a 57 year old woman away from a family that loves her, as Stacy obviously did HER own mother, that's a perverse god that I want NO relationship with. I'm not deluded enough to believe there's some entity who gives a rat ass about the human race, NOT with millions starving to death in Africa, dying of AIDS in Africa, going down in plane crashes and anyone who like that he actually cares whether each of lives that extra day is delusional.

How's THAT for discourse?

November 4, 2004 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Greyseeker said...

Like I said, Ya'll can be Christian and use the Bible to prop up your hatred of homosexuals, but you can't take ONE little piece of the BIble and herald it as THE truth and then conveniently throw away OTHER parts that don't fit conveniently into your life... For example, if you use the Bible to condemn homosexuality (and it's COMPLETELY silent about LESBIANS, so they must be ok) then you, as a matter of logical consistency accept such things as....

No state may sanction marriage between a man and a woman who was married but has since divorced. (Matthew 5:32)

and

No state may sanction marriage between people of different races.

(Deuteronomy 7:3; Numbers 25:6-8, 36:3-9; Kings 11:2; Ezra 9:2; Nehemiah 13:25-27)

So if you can't support THOSE things, then stop waving the Bible in my gay face and shrieking about the sins of homosexuality. DEAL? OTherwise, you're the worst kind of hypocrite. Get it? I would bet the Bible has LOTS to say about hypocrite...

Or do you even get this?

November 4, 2004 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Greyseeker said...

And while I'm at it..... I'm NOT going away, and neither are the other millions on gay people in North America,regardless of what you believe or what religious tome you read, so you'd better just get used to it and figure out how to make your own life work for you and keep your religous hypocrite noses out of other people's business.

Is this UPPING the level of discourse? Care to try to match quoting the Bible with a non-believer?

November 4, 2004 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger tim said...

It is easy to argue against an opponent whose words you make up and whose beliefs you supply. I’m wondering what your comments have to do with the topic of Stacy’s post? Consequently I feel no obligation to answer every belief you’ve attributed to Christians, or me, unless you are truly interested in interacting. However, the Bible does explicitly (Rom. 1:26-27) and in general (1 Cor. 6:9) condemn the practice of lesbianism. Further, the equity of O.T. law that generically uses “man” has always been recognized as applying universally to all of mankind except by those who choose to play with semantics. The passages that you used to suggest the Bible forbids inter-racial marriage do not. Rather, they forbid the marrying of individuals from societies who worship pagan gods (e.g, Baal) and were directly applicable only to the people of Israel at that time. However, the principle remains that it is wrong to be “unequally yoked” (2 Cor. 6:14). If Christians pervert these passages, as you have done, they are simply wrong. Similarly, you have misrepresented the meaning of Matthew 5:32 to suggest that the Bible condemns re-marriage in all cases and have suggested this passage supplies a civil law.

We are on completely different wavelengths and given your view of me I’m not sure anything that I say or write will be useful to you. Therefore, I’ve commented as much as I intend unless there truly is some interest on your part to continue. While you are reading the Bible I do hope that you will consider God’s grace, His favor on those who deserve His condemnation (all who sin including me). Jesus suffered and died for sinners that we might be restored to a relationship with Him. God’s law, which we’ve been debating, tells us of our need for a savior. God’s grace has supplied such a savior to those who believe.

Tim

November 5, 2004 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Julie Anne Fidler said...

Well, Stacy, you know I support gay marriage, and you know all of my beliefs and such. No need to recap.
But it's incredibly sad that these gay activists - who, from what I've read here, haven't exactly done a good job of presenting themselves - have to resort to personal attacks, especially in reference to your mom, because you do not share the same values.

Even though I support gay marriage, the MAJORITY of the country clearly does not. And I can't force my beliefs on them. They've spoken. That's why we vote in the first place - so everyone has a voice. It's un-American of me, or anyone else, to unload on the people who voted as such. It's their right.

November 5, 2004 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger lloydletta said...

Stacy, the commenters at Americablog, don't represeant all gay people - just the individuals posting.

It's interesting that you go and post on Americablog to drive up traffic to your site.

Now that Bush is elected, the FMA and overturning Roe V Wade seems to have disappeared from his radar screen.

I can go to Free Republic and find posts that are worse - talking about "fudgepackers", "log samplin' republicans", the "new butt order" etc. All in the name of Christianity. Now if I talked that way when I was a kid, my mother would have washed my mouth out with soap.

November 8, 2004 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home