Saturday, October 30, 2004

The Terrorist is Tired & Tottering

By now you've heard that Arafat, the Terrorist, is sick with a possible leukemia. Wow!

In fact a few days ago when I was watching the news about this terrorist, it was absolutely hilarious to watch him attempt to kiss his followers hands, as they pulled away from him. Not to mention his light blue outfit. I guess even blue looks well on a sickly terrorist.

But it's sad, as anyone knows who has had a family member have cancer. I'm sure his wife, you know the one who he hasn't seen in a few years, I'm sure she's just devastated that he's got a deadly disease.

But what is even more amazing is that his followers are going to at least pretend to stand behind the terrorist as he ails into his final days of misery on this earth. This should be interesting to say the least.

But what even amazes me more is that Jesus Christ died for the sins of even Arafat. To me that boggles the mind. Yet, that's the Savior and Lord I worship and serve. Can you imagine what would happen if Arafat accepted that salvation. That would be amazing.

But I won't hold my breath. But we can all pray, that whoever takes this terrorist place, is a little more sane....oh, and better looking.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home