Monday, October 04, 2004

Hillary Action Figure

This morning as I was putting together my news for E-Involved, I came across this story about Hillary Clinton. I thought it was so funny I had to share it with you.

The Times of India is reporting a story found on Ananova that says this, "LONDON: She might not be Arnold Schwarzenegger, but Hillary Clinton has surely inspired an action figure. According to Ananova , a new action figure of Hilary Clinton will be available from November 1. The doll can be pre-ordered on the internet from the US makers, hero builders for $19.95. The doll comes with a navy blue suit and shoes with a light blue blouse and lily white underwear. "
Isn't it nice they tell us it comes with lily white underwear! :) Sheesh....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Hero Builders, uh. I think I've seen other whacky dolls from them before.

But this is pretty funny.

~Hal
The Great Separation.

October 4, 2004 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger lloydletta said...

And she - unlike Arnold - won't have a hissy fit about it - and give the doll more publicity.

I'm curious what you think of the slaphillary.com website?

October 6, 2004 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home