Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dodgers & Angels

Living in Southern California is so cool. I've lived here most of my life and have enjoyed the weather, the beaches at times, and of course all that lovely traffic!

However, what I enjoy now and then is a good ball game and it doesn't matter if it's football, basketball, tennis (which has a ball) or of course base ball. Since I live only a few miles from the "Big A" , as it's called, and have even ridden my mountain bike around the grounds of Angels Stadium, I'm a little partial to the Angels.

However, I also love the Los Angeles Dodgers because when I was a kid Steve Garvey, that famous first baseman, was one of my heroes. The game is great!

Well, in case you're not aware the Dodgers and Angels are both in the playoffs! Wahooo...

Now it's one thing for the NY Yanks and the NY Mets to have a freeway series, but it's quite another for the Dodgers and Angels to get that opportunity. Since with the exception of a few years ago both teams have been Looooossssserrrrrs... :)

So we'll see....just keep your eye on that ball!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home