Monday, September 06, 2004

The Glorious Appearing is Yours Free if...

I'm having a contest and would like you to participate. Here's what you have to do in order to win a brand new copy of the smash hit book The Glorious Appearing.
Join my email list on the side of the page and then email me to let me know you joined with the email address you used. (And remember I can confirm if you did or not)
Or if you're already on my email list, just email me and let me know.
Email me at stacy@einvolved.org & put CONTEST in the subject line.
Then on September 20th I will draw a name from all the entries I get and post the winner and link your blog if you're not already on my blog roll. Or I'll link your website if you have one.
Plus, if you win, I'll also throw in another book , but it will be a surprise!
So you will get 2 free books!
Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home