Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Coming Soon: The Question of God

Recently I was contacted by Grace Hill Media a PR firm that exists to provide the faith community with influence on Hollywood. They contacted me because they realize the power of bloggers and so they asked if I would be willing to review some of their upcoming work. Well, of course I said yes!

So I wanted to give you all a heads up on the first show that you will definitely want to view. It's a special that will air on PBS on September 15th and 22nd. The show is called The Question of God . The show will examine the two lives of Sigmund Freud and CS Lewis! Talk about contrasts!

Here's more from their website....
The Question of God, a four-hour series on PBS, explores in accessible and dramatic style issues that preoccupy all thinking people today: What is happiness? How do we find meaning and purpose in our lives? How do we reconcile conflicting claims of love and sexuality? How do we cope with the problem of suffering and the inevitability of death? Based on a popular Harvard course taught by Dr. Armand Nicholi, author of The Question of God, the series illustrates the lives and insights of Sigmund Freud, a life-long critic of religious belief, and C.S. Lewis, a celebrated Oxford don, literary critic, and perhaps this century's most influential and popular proponent of faith based on reason. More...

Email me or comment to let me know if you plan on watching.

And don't forget my contest!

7 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Stacy,

I've done a post about your invitation by Grace Hill Media, giving my thoughts on the matter. You can read it at http://radiantmarketing.typepad.com/radiant_marketing/2004/09/hollywood_pr_fi.html.

Paul

September 9, 2004 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous home mortgage said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

November 8, 2005 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous refinancing said...

A

November 27, 2005 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous mortgage interest rate said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

December 22, 2005 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://yhjaltqj.com/perf/ruqw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cmumwddw.com/fmws/afvg.html]Cool site[/url]

October 7, 2006 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

October 7, 2006 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://yhjaltqj.com/perf/ruqw.html | http://opmufcoo.com/xyat/qopf.html

October 7, 2006 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home