Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Joni & Larry King

Tonight history was made when Larry King interviewed Joni Eareckson Tada. As I watched this interview I was reminded again of God's love and as Joni said, "Severe mercy". Joni is an inspiration to me, and I absolutely love her singing voice. She is a treasure and a dear sister in the faith.

If you've never heard Joni's testimony, I want to encourage you to visit her website and read all about her.

Joni & Friends

Here's a snippet from her website.

During the interview on CNN's Larry King Live August 3, 2004 Larry and Joni covered many topics and we invite you to explore them in more detail on this site. We believe you are here for a purpose and want you to know you are valued.

Who is Joni Eareckson Tada?
How can I order Joni's book, The God I Love?
How can I view or purchase Joni's artwork?
What are the facts about stem cell research?
How can I cope with depression?
Why does God allow suffering?
How can I know Jesus?
What are Family Retreats?
How can I find out more about Wheels for the World?
How can I participate financially?
How do I contact Joni and Friends?

If you would like to help support the work of Joni and Friends, we would be grateful. If you are searching for resources or answers, we're just as glad you've taken the time to visit.
If you missed the program check out the
transcript on CNN.
If you would like to order a copy of the program visit
FDCH/eMedia to purchase a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home