Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm Going to Kill the President

Today I heard about the upcoming protesters who are planning on crashing the RNC in a couple of weeks and the first thing that came to mind was Ronald Reagan as he was debating, saying, "Here we go again...."

Apparently, there is a "play" - that actually was presented at the end of last year called, "I'm Going to Kill the President: A Federal Offense" . You can read the story at Salon.

Rush reported that it's going to open August 17 th and run through September 4th, which is during the RNC. Rush has a clip about this at his website. Rush also has two links to the Village Voice, a liberal website, discussing the issue.

I think this is outrageous and sick! And I also think that we need to step up our prayer for the President and all of those who work in Washington DC during this time. Regardless if you agree or not, this is a spiritual war above all else, and it's about time Christians take this seriously. Our country is at a very serious turning point.

I just wonder how long it's going to take for the sleeping, apathetic church to wake out of it's slumber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home