Thursday, August 12, 2004

Homosexuality LOSES....

Today has been a fascinating day in the news. First the great news - The California Supreme Court ruled today in favor of God ordained marriage!!! READ THE RULING and read the press release from Liberty Counsel . And please remember to thank the Lord for hearing our prayers!!

Now the bad news.... Homosexuality has ruined another marriage. The Governor of New Jersey, Gov. James E. McGreevey, has decided to step down from his post. He acknowledged that he committed adultery with another man.

"Shamefully, I engaged in adult consensual affairs with another man, which violates my bonds of matrimony," the married father of two said. "It was wrong, it was foolish, it was inexecusable."

I totally agree, his behavior is inexecusable and downright selfish. He has now broken his wifes heart, damaged his two children and defiled the Governor's office. It's a great thing he has the sense to step down.

But can you honestly tell me that homosexuality doesn't damage anyone? Let the facts speak for themselves, and remember to pray for those caught in this sexual sin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I you had half a clue, you'd realize that the true tragedy is bigotry like yours that forced McGreevy into a marriage he never should have entered.

August 12, 2004 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, heterosexual men never have affairs because they all hold their marriage vows as sacred.

August 13, 2004 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah. If it weren't for our "bigotry" he'd have been ablet o keep his horny little pecker where it belongs...

Sexual obsession hurts us all, my friend. Sodomy is just an advanced stage...

August 13, 2004 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you guys can't just be nice. The issue at hand I wrote about is what the guy did to his wife. It was wrong, and destructive.

Plus, it has nothing to do with me being a bigot. In fact, what this tells me about you is that you don't have a solid apologetic for your worldview. All you do is call names and point fingers.

It's about taking personal responsiblity and acting like a grown up. And the point is, that you can't tell me that homosexuality doesn't do damage...

Therefore, I rest my case.

Stacy - unafraid to say who I am :)

August 13, 2004 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home