Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Say what? Teresa's speech said nothing!

I have to admit watching Teresa's speech was fascinating, but she didn't say anything!  It was nothing but a bunch of fluff.  But did you notice when she pandered to the homosexual activists?
 
Yes, it's true, when she said, "Speak to power" anyone who knows anything about that agenda knows that's the homosexuals mantra. 
 
But I have to admit I'm confused about something else - Is Teresa living in the stone ages or something?  Women have opinions today, and women are called educated, enlightened etc.  I do not know any woman who has an issue with not being heard. 
 
But isn't it sad, that a woman who speaks 5 languages fluently, didn't say anything of substance!  Amazing, but in a cute sort of way, also charming. 
 
The question is how many people are actually smart enough to notice she didn't say anything?  You tell me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I do not know any woman who has an issue with not being heard.
I counsel them all of the time. Sadly, often it is the sin of men who dismiss the women in their life that start the problem. In an effort to avoid conflict these women shrink away and lose their voice. It is a thrill to see them regain it.

Ben

July 28, 2004 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger einvolved said...

Ben,

You are so astute in your observations. I would also add that the same is true of women though, we tend to not listen to men and that's exactly why people end up in counseling.

Thank you for responding!

July 28, 2004 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home