Thursday, July 29, 2004

AOL Blocks Christian Email

Hello Everyone,
 
Over the last few weeks my daily email newsletter has been bouncing from all of my AOL subscribers.  Every morning I send out an email that people have signed up to get, and my tag line is Evaluating, Exposing & Engaging the Culture for Christ - and no one who has AOL is getting it!
 
So one day I decided that I would send the email individually because I thought maybe it was a bulk mail thing happening.  Guess what - every single email bounced back to me!
 
Well, then I sent out other email, and it went through fine.  Then again today, my newsletter bounced again from only my AOL subscribers.  So I'm getting annoyed because at least 1/3 of my list is from AOL and the information I'm sending out is very important.
 
Finally, someone sent me a link to this article about how AOL is blocking Christian email.  As I read through this I felt like I was reading my own story.  This is outrageous!
 
Now is the time to leave AOL and get someone else who isn't messing with your freedom to received the email you want to read.
 
Read this story and then please let me know what you think about this.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home